This interactive training workshop is designed for teachers, administrators, school staff, paraprofessionals, counselors, therapists and others who want an effective discipline approach that integrates social and emotional learning while reducing challenging behaviors in classroom and school settings. Successful participants will earn recognition as a Certified Positive Classroom Educator. Fee includes online materials: Positive Discipline in the Classroom, Positive Discipline in the School and Classroom Facilitator Manual and Positive Discipline Tool Cards for Teachers.
Workshop participants will:
- Develop a large teaching toolbox of kind and firm discipline approaches.
- Establish explicit classroom structures and procedures.
- Create an equitable classroom community based on mutual respect.
- Understand the motivation behind students' misbehavior and how to encourage positive change.
- Facilitate effective class meetings teaching social skills and problem-solving.
- Learn Positive Discipline/Adlerian Psychology for use in the classroom and school community.
The Positive Discipline Association has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider. ACEP No. 6723.
13 Continuing Education Credit Hours
NOW ONLINE WITH FACILITATION AND GROUP SUPPORT
6 - live online sessions
Monday and Wednesday Evenings
4:00-6:30pm Pacific Time on October 25, 27, November 1, 3, 8, 10, 2021
Early Bird Discount until 9/25/21: $399
Regular Registration: $450
Group Discount: $50 off per person for four (4) or more registering together
Price includes online materials: Positive Discipline in the Classroom book, Positive Discipline in the School and Classroom Facilitators Manual and Positive Discipline Teacher Tool Cards